Friday, May 29, 2015

Perrysburg I love you!

 DETAILS:

HEADWRAPS: EhvAndRiver// STRIPED ONSIE: Old navy (on sale!)// JEAN JEGGINGS: Old navy (similar styler here)// SWIMSUIT: Target//

We had the opportunity to live in Perrysburg, OH this summer! Logan is doing summer sales out here, and I couldn't be more excited! I have never been to Ohio, so this is a whole new world to me! One of Logan's really good friends decided to join the adventure with us! I couldn't be happier because I'm so close with his wife Rachel! We arrived on Sunday super early, Logan and Seth were there to greet us at the airport! (Let me just quickly say I really have the dream baby! She was so perfect on the flight to Detroit, I was in heaven!) It was so wonderful to see Logan after 2 long weeks! I kissed his face and wouldn't let go from hugging him! We spent the next few days settling in, It rained ALL week besides Thursday! Which is fine I love the rain! On Wednesday me, Rachel, and our friend Andrea decided to explore downtown Perrysburg. I instantly fell in LOVE, all the houses are so colonial, and the yards are big and green, its gorgeous. We ate at this amazing burger place called "perrysburgers" I could eat there everyday for the rest of my life and be totally happy! After that we somehow ended up in the local graveyard..? Sounds super weird and random, but it turned out to be the greatest adventure! We saw giant mausoleums that were just insanely pretty! We even ventured down and saw this amazing forest full of flowers! My heart skipped a beat, I was in literal heaven. This place is so beautiful and green, Tatum loved being outside and exploring with us! I can't wait to see what else this summer has to offer us! 
stay tuned! xoxo

Exciting note: I have had the chance to work with EhvAndRiver! She has the cutest etsy shop you guys, and lucky for you I have a treat for ya! Today only receive 20% off your order by using code "laurenandtatum20" You will fall in love! They are such great quality, and so many cute designs! Both of Tatum's head wraps in this post are from her shop! ALSO she makes head wraps for you mommas! you can match your babe or just get a totally cute one for yourself! Don't miss this chance to get a rockin deal for you and your little! 
Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment