Monday, July 20, 2015

Feedback

(no make-up monday ;)

 Happy monday! ( even though its like over) Today we finished moving from hotel to hotel in Grants New Mexico! Not my top choice, but hey we get to spend the morning with dad so not gonna complain! I have been getting a few emails from people requesting tons of different stuff they want me to feature on the bloggy! from hair tutorials to clothing details, to more baby stuff! (never thought i'd be doing this in a million years!) It makes me happy that people request me to feature certain stuff, it makes me feel like I'm doing something right! ;) I have never in my life thought to put myself out there like this, But I've been getting a lot of feedback from people I don't even know on a personal level, that I thought why not explore this?! So this week Im taking requests of things you guys personally want to see! Shoot me an email! I'd love some input! 
Have a great week! xoxo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment