Wednesday, July 22, 2015

"The struggle is real"

Is that a hint of a smile I see? :)
Trying to get her to sit still was nearly impossible!

DETAILS:
DONUT SHIRT: Soul sunday apparel// LEGGINGS: Little boss shop (no longer available)
BOW: (similar style here)

 Happy hump day! Is it me or is this week draaaaagggging? Its only Wednesday? Maybe it feels so long because I am in a hotel room everyday in GRANTS, NEW MEXICO. There is nothing to do in this town, and I am ready to be back home with family and friends. This week I have teamed up with the cutest little shop soul sunday apparel. This shirt fit this day/week perfectly! Moving from hotel to hotel has been a struggle, and Tatum just wasn't in the mood for pictures! So it seemed very fitting! This shirt is perfect, its light and a casual fit, and it's so dang cute! I'd say thats a win win wouldn't you?! I had a good amount of emails come in for requests on what they would like to see on the bloggy! So I got a pretty good idea of some upcoming posts!
 Stay tuned! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment