Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Slacker..

So obviously I didn't do a very good job of blogging about my pregnancy... {oops} And as you all know I had my beautiful baby girl on January 2nd, 2015! So in my own way of catching up, I am just going to post pictures from the months I missed!

I will say that I was truly blessed during my pregnancy, I was never sick, and had no pregnancy complications. Other than the fact that at 30 weeks she was measuring really small, so I had to do NST test (non-stress tests) every week until I delivered. Which isn't ideal, but hey if that's the worst, I can't complain! I have a beautiful, healthy little girl, and I couldn't be more happy!

I got pretty attached to my bump, so I am super happy I took plenty of pictures to document!


 October 










 November 













 December 





















0 comments:

Post a Comment