Thursday, June 25, 2015

Adventures in Ohio

  MAUMEE BAY  

 My friend Andrea let me play with her hair and I was obsessed!


 

DETAILS:
TATUMS SWIMMER: Target// PINEAPPLE SWIM TOP: H&M// PALM TREE BOTTOMS: Target (similar here & here) SUNNIES: H&M (similar style here)//

  CLEVELAND & KIRTLAND  

Ran into my high school friend Elder Carson Clement!




  MAUMEE PARK  






Playing catch up here! This summer has been so so fun! Although Logan works all day, which is a bummer, I have been surprisingly keeping myself super busy! Luckily I get along with some of the other wives! We hang out everyday, and try to go exploring as much as possible! From Kirtland to Chicago, or even just little near by towns, we try to get out and see everything Ohio has to offer! I have been taking so many pictures and making videos, just cause I don't want to forget anything! So enjoy! I am super excited to be sharing all of these! and so excited for future posts about the rest of this summer!

0 comments:

Post a Comment