Monday, August 10, 2015

Little black bag



I know my nails so so cute, I have a bad habit of picking my nail polish off :/


Top (similar)
Pants (color unavailable)
Shoes (last season)
Bow (self made, but can buy from me:)

This week I got the opportunity to work with one of my all time favorite diaper bag companies! Fawn design does mommy bags so right! From the perfect fit and style to the fact thats it's so durable to all the things moms face day to day! Lets just say I LOVE IT! Even if you don't need a diaper bag, its perfect for anyone! Serioulsy check them out here. We spent the weekend in Salt lake city and hit up the DIY craft fair there, craft lake city. I loved seeing all the cute shops, and the atmosphere there was unbeatable! I had this amazing snow cone in a pineapple! It was soooo good I could probably eat 20 of them! All and all this weekend was amazing!
xoxo

Thank you SO much to fawn design for sponsoring this post! you are amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment