Monday, August 24, 2015

Park time!



Bag
head-wrap (old)
moccs
baby shirt
jeans
shirt
shoes (similar here)


WOW! I am so sorry I have been so M.I.A! These past few weeks have been so hectic, but now I am back into the swing of things! So no more long blogging breaks! (I promise) These pictures are from a few weeks ago when we were visiting Family in the Provo area. Me and Tatum were bored and missing dad, so we took a trip to the park to watch the sunset and feed the ducks! Tatum couldn't take her eyes off the ducks the whole time! She loves all animals, the second she sees one, she starts laughing and flapping her arms or blows raspberries! It's the sweetest thing in the whole world! She is such a blessing! She keeps me laughing all the time! Also, I found a new love! These baby moccs are to die for! And they stay on her feet so well, that's important for this little go girl! Everyone needs to check out Sweet N Swag (cutest name EVER.) They have a great variety of baby moccs for boys and girls! They also sell some other goodies as well! they are awesome! stay tuned I have so many fun posts coming up with some great shops! Happy Monday! 

HUGE thanks to sweet N swag for sponsoring this post!


























0 comments:

Post a Comment