Friday, March 13, 2015

Tatum's newborns

























To say I am OBSESSED with these pictures would be an understatement! I cannot even explain how much I love them, and the precious babe in the pictures! Of course these were taken by my best friend the lovely Kenna Orr! Seriously people, if you live in southern Utah, and you want to have amazing pictures done, AND have a good time, hit her up cause she never disappoints!

This day was super chill because it was just me and my best friend hanging out for hours putting Tatum in cute props and positions and snapping photos! I hope you all enjoy them as much as I do, Because I cannot stop staring at them! My babe is already a model I tell ya, she is gonna give me a run for my money when she is older! 

P.s. Like I said if you want/need pictures done visit her site, I promise you won't regret it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment