Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter weekend!





Wow. This easter weekend is one for the books! We had so much fun spending time with friends and family we don't get to see as often as we like these days!
We stuffed our faces with amazing food, and gained 20 lbs in easter candy!
{so worth it}

Coming down to Saint George never disappoints, I love this little town so much, and everyone in it! 
Friday night me and tater bug went to my best friends in laws house for an easter BBQ. It was so much fun to just relax with some of my favorite peeps! {easter candy reference was necessary:)}
Then Saturday we just relaxed all day and went to Logans parents house, they don't get to see Tatum very much, so its nice when we can go visit!

Easter Sunday, was split between the three families! We spent the morning with my mom, the afternoon with Logans parents, and then dinner with my dad and his fiancee. We ate amazing food all day long, I swear I gained like 15 pounds. But it was so worth it, I love spending time with family these days. Its so relaxing, and I love seeing everyone interact with Tatum!
 It truly melts my heart!

I hope everyone had a very hoppy Easter!
{Im super cheesy I know}

0 comments:

Post a Comment