Monday, January 6, 2014

Top of 2k13

Today I wanted to ask you guys what were your top moments of twenty thirteen? For me 2013 was a big year full of thrilling experiences and precious memories. I am so sad to see this past year come and go; but I am so excited to see what 2014 has in store for me! I want to share with you guys my top moments of 2013 and I hope you enjoy! 

Got engaged to the man of my dreams 

We got a puppy & yes, we ADORE her.

I cut my hair and went blonde- those of you who know me know I'm known for having dark hair, but I thought a cut and dye change for the summer was just what I needed!

We survived a terrible motorcycle accident- we were so blessed and truly lucky to be here today we definitely had a guardian angel watching over us. 

Got a job that i absolutely love at the cutest boutique in Southern Utah!
Blue linen boutique.

Visited Disneyland twice this year- still can't get enough of this place!

And last but not least I got to be apart of my best friends New years eve proposal! I can't wait for her to become Mrs. Kenna Orr!







0 comments:

Post a Comment