Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The 24th


(Matching mommy and me shirts from Alexandrarosehandmade.com)

I just really love Utah in July! The 24th of July is always something I look forward too! It's seriously like a second independence day! My family always makes our way to Spanish for UT, for fiesta days. Its so much fun to go to the rodeo and the fair they have in this little town! My nana lives here so we always stay with her and make a fun weekend out of it. This year me and Logan were traveling for work, but we were in New Mexico, so we decided to take a weekend break and meet up with the family for the holiday weekend! We all went to Lagoon and just had such a great time enjoying each others company. Tatum loves being around family, she loves all the attention she gets ;) This summer we haven't seen family hardly at all, so it was nice being able to escape and just have a chill weekend!  

P.s Tatum's cute shirt is from the cutest little shop Alexandrarose handmade! seriously I am obsessed with her shop and everyone should check it out! Thank you Alexandrarose for sponsoring this post! 
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment