Thursday, July 9, 2015

The fourth of July!

 This picture was too funny not to share!


This summer we had the opportunity to spend the fourth of July in a completely different town! And I seriously had so much fun! In Perrysburg they celebrate the 4th on July 3rd, so we decided to see what Perrysburg has to offer on one of my favorite days. And it did not disappoint! We walked down main street, ate amazing food, and watched a pretty cool firework show over the water with all our friends! Tatum LOVED the fireworks, she was so mesmerized the whole time, I thought the loud noise would scare her, but she was a champ! On the actual 4th we spent the day by the pool, and then went to dinner with our friends. Later that night we bought sparklers and played with all the little kids . It was really fun to just relax with my hubby for the whole day, and enjoy everyones company. The fourth is one of my favorite holidays, and I look forward to it every year! This year was by far my favorite, because not only was I somewhere completely different, but I had my baby girl by my side! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment