Monday, July 13, 2015

The perfect bag


(This whole outfit minus the shoes and bag was from H&M!)

DETAILS:
BAG: Humble Hilo// BABY SANDALS: Humble Hilo// PEASANT TOP: Gap (similar here) LEGGINGS: Blue linen boutique (unavailable) BOY: (similar here)

This post is all about a special product that I am obsessed with! I recently teamed up with Humble Hilo, they are a couple of amazing women who bring fashion forward items, but also have such an amazing cause. Each purchase you make with them, a portion of that purchase goes to support one of three projects they offer. (child nutrition, education, and micro finance for women) Not only did I fall in love with all the products they have, but I fell in love with their mission to change lives. It is such a great cause and if you have the time head over to their website and read their "who we are" you will not regret it! here 
I am featuring in this post, the perfect diaper bag! And also the cutest sandals for Tatum. This bag is so gorgeous and so roomy! I call it my "Marry Poppins bag" because it honestly fits EVERYTHING in there! It also comes in tons of different sizes and prints so check it out! I get so many compliments on it whenever I take it out and about. And I use it for a diaper bag, but honestly you can use it for whatever! So its perfect for anyone! So make sure you check them out, they have everything from baby clothes, shoes, bags, toys, and so much more! Tatum loves her shoes, she is always playing with them when they are on her feet. So that obviously means she likes them right? I think so! Special thanks to Humble Hilo for sponsoring this post! check them out! Happy Friday!

http://humblehilo.com

2 comments:

  1. I love outfits that incorporate sneakers! Makes me feel so inspired to wear mine more often :)

    I just did a post with my Nike Air max!! www.dressingdevon.com/nikes/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wear mine way too much! But how could you not?! They are so comfy and cute! Xoxo

      Delete